Galvanized steel sheet is to prevent the surface of the steel plate from corrosion, extend its service life, in the steel surface coated with a layer of metal zinc, this kind of zinc coated sheet is called galvanized. Galvanizing is an economical and effective method of antisepsis. About half of the world's zinc production is used in this process
According to production and processing methods, it can be divided into the following categories:A) hot dip galvanized steel sheet. Dip the sheet steel into the molten zinc bath to adhere to a sheet of zinc. At present, the continuous galvanizing process is mainly adopted, that is, the rolled steel plate is continuously immersed in the molten zinc plating bath to make galvanized steel plate.
we make the garden bed vegetable garden planters and flowert pots with this galvanzied steel metal
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Classification of flowerpots
- Selection and purchase of flowerpots
- Comparison between flowerpots
- Features of fully automatic irrigation flowerpots
- Folding iron fence
- Bilateral fence
- Characteristics of electrostatic spray assembly...
- Which environment is not suitable for the insta...
- Discussion on the important role of plant wall ...
- Attention points of the design of plant wall
- Welcome to shanghai
- park bench parts used park benches
- WPC pergola and aluminum pergola
- PVC foam board planter boxes
- PVC micro foaming flower pots
- New application of light in landscape
- Ten principles of courtyard design planters
- Flowers for window box
- flower box make your garden beautiful
- Broken wooden flower boxes