Galvanized steel sheet is to prevent corrosion on the surface of the steel sheet and prolong its service life. A layer of metallic zinc is coated on the surface of the steel sheet. This kind of thin galvanized steel sheet is called galvanized sheet. Such
Two. Classification and usage
According to production and processing methods, it can be divided into the following categories:
A) hot-dip galvanized steel sheet. The thin steel sheet is immersed in the molten zinc bath to make the surface adhere to a thin sheet of zinc. At present, the continuous galvanizing process is mainly used to produce galvanized steel sheet, that is, continuous dipping of the coiled steel sheet into a galvanized bath with molten zinc.
B) alloyed galvanized steel sheet. This steel plate is also made by hot-dip method, but immediately after the trough, it is heated to about 500 degrees Celsius to form zinc and iron alloy coating. This galvanized sheet has good coating adhesion and weldability.
C) galvanized steel sheet. The galvanized steel sheet produced by electroplating has good workability. But the coating is thinner and the corrosion resistance is not as good as that of hot dip galvanized steel sheet.
Our metal garden bed is made of galvanzied sheet which is hot dip galcanzied steel sheet. so it will never be rust for outdoor.
We have can do the powder coating color for it.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Classification of flowerpots
- Selection and purchase of flowerpots
- Comparison between flowerpots
- Features of fully automatic irrigation flowerpots
- Folding iron fence
- Bilateral fence
- Characteristics of electrostatic spray assembly...
- Which environment is not suitable for the insta...
- Discussion on the important role of plant wall ...
- Attention points of the design of plant wall
- Galvanized steel sheet planter boxes
- Welcome to shanghai
- park bench parts used park benches
- WPC pergola and aluminum pergola
- PVC foam board planter boxes
- PVC micro foaming flower pots