The wall of a sidewalk cafe designed by Bandesign design team in Japan is coated with a mirror surface. The neighborhood around the cafe is all mirrored and interesting.
The cafe is located in gifu prefecture, Japan, opposite a row of cherry trees, where many people come to enjoy cherry blossoms during the flowering season. Inside the cafe, the dining area can see the trees outside, while the small kitchen is on the back of the cafe.
To strengthen the connection between the cafe and nature, the vertical roof is shaped like a branch. Customers could feel the treelike structure as if it were sheltering them.
the cafe can be decorated by flower, plants, which can grow well in the large planter boxes
Related Industry Knowledge
- Classification of flowerpots
- Selection and purchase of flowerpots
- Comparison between flowerpots
- Features of fully automatic irrigation flowerpots
- Folding iron fence
- Bilateral fence
- Characteristics of electrostatic spray assembly...
- Which environment is not suitable for the insta...
- Discussion on the important role of plant wall ...
- Attention points of the design of plant wall
- Café de flore
- The world VR industry conference planters
- beautiful wood planters around the coffee bar
- How to grow the rosehow to grow the rose
- the method of growing Franch holly
- hot galvanized garden bed
- The International Horticultural Exhibitions
- green wall projects
- Galvanized artwork for garden planters
- Quality inspection standard for galvanized stee...