PVC material will be replaced by aluminum alloy
PVC must be available with additives or plasticizers, most of which are harmful and may seep or vaporize.
Incineration of waste containing PVC produces a carcinogenic air pollutant, Dioxin, which is a by-product of vinyl chloride. Dioxin is a highly toxic substance that can cause cancer and other illnesses, and it can also become a global threat because Dioxin can spread widely in the environment and cannot dissipate.
In 2004, a team of Swedish and Danish scholars found that the phthalate esters DEHP and butyl phenyl phthalate (BBzP) commonly used in PVC have a strong correlation with childhood allergies.
The environmental protection group greenpeace advocates a global phase-out of PVC.
By 2008, the European Union, Washington and California had banned DEHP.
Therefore, in order to protect the environment and safety, Jiexin pioneered the use of aluminum alloys for gardening products, and it has already occupied a large market in China. Now we are actively recommending our aluminum alloy products to all countries in the world, and we hope to be accepted by the whole world.
- Pick And Buy Barriers
- The Vertical Virescence Of The Balcony Gives Yo...
- How To Prevent Plant Diseases And Pests In Summer
- How To Reduce The Risk Of Vertical Greening In ...
- Outdoor Wants To Do Vertical Greening, But I Do...
- Why Is The Whole World Pursuing The Vertical Gr...
- The Development And Trend Of Vertical Greening
- What Are The Techniques For Vertical Greening?
- Taught You How To Make A Succulent Wall
- The Choice Of Plant Wall Plant Peperomia Caperata
- Park Landscape Flower Plant Case
- Why Should We Use Flower Planter For Road Isola...
- European Landscape - Triumphal Arch Combination...
- The Company's Humanistic Care
- What Are The Advantages Of PVC Flower Planters?
- Which Material Is Good For Municipal Flower Pla...
- The Aluminium Alloy Planter Box Is More Suitabl...
- New Design Product
- New Machine For Aluminum Panel Carving
- Welcome To Visit Our Booth