Through the three-dimensional greening, full use of space, increase the green coverage rate, improve the living environment, not only to achieve the effect of cooling, noise reduction, dust, but also formed a green landscape in the city. So what are the techniques for vertical greening?
Advantages: high plant coverage, high survival rate, many varieties, different patterns, and on-site construction.
The shortest time interval is the longest, the area is wide and easy to maintain, and the effect is the best.
Application: indoor and outdoor
2. Hydroponic type
Advantages: light weight, green wall thickness is thin, suitable for different surface modeling.
Application: this method is suitable for indoor or outdoor scattering light.
3. The inclined placement of the floral slot
Advantages: fast field installation, variety selection and low cost.
Applicable: less budget and less demanding items, both indoors and outdoors.
Vertical greening should be strict for the plant materials used, and should choose shallow roots, barren, drought resistant, cold resistant, strong or strongly negative vines, climbing and hanging plants.
- Pick And Buy Barriers
- The Vertical Virescence Of The Balcony Gives Yo...
- How To Prevent Plant Diseases And Pests In Summer
- How To Reduce The Risk Of Vertical Greening In ...
- Outdoor Wants To Do Vertical Greening, But I Do...
- Why Is The Whole World Pursuing The Vertical Gr...
- The Development And Trend Of Vertical Greening
- Taught You How To Make A Succulent Wall
- The Choice Of Plant Wall Plant Peperomia Caperata
- How Does The Plant Wall Be Made?
- Our Company In FEICON BATIMAT From 9th To 13th ...
- What Is DIY Flower Planters With 3D Printing Pl...
- Our Company In SHANGHAI INTERNATIONAL GREEN ARC...
- Show In DUBAI
- FEICON BATIMAT 2018
- National Hardware Show In United State
- NATIONAL HARDWARE SHOW With LAWN & GARDEN WORLD