Common materials for planters are anti-corrosion wood, WPC, PVC, etc.
However, the anti-corrosion wood and PVC flower planter have a long production cycle and a short service life. Although the previous cost is cheap, the maintenance cost is high. And the use of a large number of wood materials, will certainly be a threat to the forest environment.
Although the PVC flower planter has various styles, the mission life is only three to five years. At the same time, the quality of PVC materials on the market is uneven and the market is chaotic. And it is also not conducive to environmental protection.
The aluminum alloy planter not only has a short production cycle, but also has a long life span of up to 20 years. Aluminium alloy material, impact resistant, corrosion resistant, low overall cost, and recyclable. Therefore, the aluminum alloy material does not pose any threat to the environment. From the perspective of long-term development, the aluminum alloy planter will surely become the sales champion of the flower planter industry.
- Pick And Buy Barriers
- The Vertical Virescence Of The Balcony Gives Yo...
- How To Prevent Plant Diseases And Pests In Summer
- How To Reduce The Risk Of Vertical Greening In ...
- Outdoor Wants To Do Vertical Greening, But I Do...
- Why Is The Whole World Pursuing The Vertical Gr...
- The Development And Trend Of Vertical Greening
- What Are The Techniques For Vertical Greening?
- Taught You How To Make A Succulent Wall
- The Choice Of Plant Wall Plant Peperomia Caperata
- Maldives Can Also See The Planter Box Of Jiexin
- Flower Planters Make City Life Better
- Flower Box Material Comparison
- Greenlanes’ Products On Sale
- Why Are Aluminum Flower Planters More And More ...
- PVC Material Will Be Replaced By Aluminum Alloy
- Park Landscape Flower Plant Case
- Why Should We Use Flower Planter For Road Isola...
- European Landscape - Triumphal Arch Combination...
- The Company's Humanistic Care